So today has been a little rage enducing to be honest…BUT I took my lunch break, did some walking, some small shopping (for bday presents NOT for myself…unfortunately 🙂 haha) and I’m getting over my annoyances for the day…by focusing on the positive!
Redeeming Qualities for Today:
1. Taylor Swift’s newest music video for her single ‘Style’ came out this am. It also happens to be track #3 on the album AND my personal fave. I have to admit I get a strong throwback vibe watching the video, but it’s still hot and T Sweezy could release a music video that was white noise and I’d probably eat it up. What can I say?! I’m a fan. Here it is.
2. I just watched the trailer for ‘Hot Pursuit’ with Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara and holy crap, it looks hilarious. You can watch it here.
3. While we’re on the subject, the trailer for Amy Schumer’s movie ‘Trainwreck’ looks pretty dang funny too! (If I were a reporter I’d probably say something useless about “Yay! Female comedians/writers/actors.” But I’m not. So I’ll spare you the useless blanket statements.) You can watch it here.
4. It’s Friday the 13th!!! That’s kind of like a holiday, right?
5. I’m going on a little road trip after work! With some of my favorite people! Roadtrips are always a fave of mine. I love the scenery, the jams, singing/shrieking at the top of your lungs…you get the picture!
6. Our roadtrip is actually taking us up to PA where we’re going to be staying at a little rented cabin for my friend’s birthday! We’re supposed to be skiing but I’m getting the strong sense that nobody else wants to go skiing…hopefully I can convince some of these wimps to join me for some snow adventures!
7. I picked out a small birthday present for my friend! I didn’t go too crazy because I spent a lot on decorations and food and if we do end up skiing that’ll be more expenses. It’s the cutest little thing! Especially since we love our wine haha.
(If you just love it and can’t live without it, here it is 🙂 .)
8. It’s pay day! ‘Nuff said.
9. I completely forgottttt to mention…my mom got to come home from the hospital a day early! Her knee is good – other than having a plate and quite a few pins in it. But she’s doing well 🙂
10. And if all this fails, I’m not the one driving us up to PA so I can have a few cocktails if the rest of the day calls for it! HAhaha
Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Friday the 13th!