I hope everyone’s first half of the week was manageable.
Lately I have had a little case of wanderlust/day-dreamy/goofing-off type feelings. So I thought I’d share some of my recent obsessions slash what’s been taking up all the space in my brain lately…
- Fringe. I don’t think I need to elaborate as that post pretty much sums it up 🙂
- This song. So. Obsessed.
- Also this song. Equally obsessed. (Side note, when my boyfriend first heard this song he goes, “Is this song about masturbation?!” To which I responded, “Well sort of…but probably not on a deeper level…” Hahaha!)
- This video. This little girl clearly knows her stuff, knows what she likes, and had a great time. SO adorable.
- Plotting what I will be for Halloween this year. Halloween is my boyfriend’s birthday sooooo it’s kind of an even bigger deal that before. I need cute couples costumes ASAP and Pinterest is making it pretty tough for me to find good ideas!
- The fact that H&M and Balmain are COLLABORATING. I can’t even. November 5th, people.
Hope everyone is having a great week so far! It’s been nothing but clouds, rain, clouds, rain around here and I have a wedding to go to this weekend! Let’s hope it clears up at least a little before we head down for it. Thanks for stopping by!